Rotax 914 Technical Specifications!
Rotax 914 Technical Specifications
- 4-stroke turbocharged engine specially developed for recreational aircraft. Also exists in a certified version: Rotax 914 F
- 4 horizontally opposed cylinders, "boxer" configuration
- Free air cooled cylinders, liquid cooled cylinder heads with integrated pump and expansion tank
- Dry sump forced lubrication with integrated pump and separate oil tank
- 8 valves, automatic adjustment by hydraulic valve tappet
- Dual Capacitor Discharge Ignition (DCDI) with RFI noise suppression
- Two Bing Constant Depression (CD) carburetors
- Two electric fuel pumps
- Integrated heavy duty electric starter
- Integrated reduction gearbox, ratio of 2.43:1 with optional slipper clutch
- Various liquid and oil radiators available
- Many option available such as: Vacuum pump, external alternator, hydraulic propeller governor
- Operates on automotive fuel with a minimum octane rating of 91
- Time Between Overhauls (TBO): upto 1200 hours
The table below includes data for the Rotax 914 UL.
|Maximum Power (5 mins):||115HP / 84.5KW @ 5800 RPM|
|Maximum Power (sustained)||100HP / 73.5KW @ 5500 RPM|
|Maximum Torque||106ft-lb / 144NM @ 4900 RPM|
|Bore||3.13" / 79.5mm|
|Stroke||2.40" / 61.0mm|
|Displacement:||73.91cu.in. / 1211.2cm�|
|IGNITION SYSTEM:||Breakerless Ducati DCDI
(Dual capacitor discharge ignition)
with magneto generator.
The mobile is normally answered during the following times ...
Monday - Sunday: 8:30 am - 9:30pm
Please leave a message as we may be unable to answer. We will call you back!
AeroFix Aviation Ltd
Telephone: 07779 147 229