Rotax 912ULS Technical Specifications!
Rotax 912 ULS Technical Specifications
- 4-stroke engine specially developed for recreational aircraft. Also exists in a certified version: Rotax 912 S
- 4 horizontally opposed cylinders, "boxer" configuration
- Free air cooled cylinders, liquid cooled cylinder heads with integrated pump and expansion tank
- Dry sump forced lubrication with integrated pump and separate oil tank
- 8 valves, automatic adjustment by hydraulic valve tappet
- Dual Capacitor Discharge Ignition (DCDI) with RFI noise suppression
- Two Bing Constant Depression (CD) carburetors
- Mechanically driven diaphragm fuel pump
- Integrated heavy duty electric starter
- Integrated reduction gearbox, ratio of 2.43:1 with slipper clutch as standard
- Various liquid and oil radiators available
- Many option available such as: Vacuum pump, external alternator, hydraulic propeller governor
- Operates on automotive fuel with a minimum octane rating of 91
- Time Between Overhauls (TBO): upto 2000 hours
The table below includes data for the Rotax 912 ULS.
|Maximum Power (5 mins):||100HP / 73.5KW @ 5800 RPM|
|Maximum Power (sustained)||95HP / 69.0KW @ 5500 RPM|
|Maximum Torque||94ft-lb / 128NM @ 5100 RPM|
|Bore||3.31" / 84mm|
|Stroke||2.40" / 61.0mm|
|Displacement:||82.6cu.in. / 1352cm�|
|IGNITION SYSTEM:||Breakerless Ducati DCDI
(Dual capacitor discharge ignition)
with magneto generator.
The mobile is normally answered during the following times ...
Monday - Sunday: 8:30 am - 9:30pm
Please leave a message as we may be unable to answer. We will call you back!
AeroFix Aviation Ltd
Telephone: 07779 147 229