ROTAX 912UL Technical Specifications!
Rotax 912 UL (80BHP) Technical Specifications
- 4-stroke engine specially developed for recreational aircraft. Also exists in certified versions: Rotax 912 A, Rotax 912 F.
- 4 horizontally opposed cylinders, "boxer" configuration
- Free air cooled cylinders, liquid cooled cylinder heads with integrated pump and expansion tank
- Dry sump forced lubrication with integrated pump and separate oil tank
- 8 valves, automatic adjustment by hydraulic valve tappet
- Dual Capacitor Discharge Ignition (DCDI) with RFI noise suppression
- Two Bing Constant Depression (CD) carburetors
- Mechanically driven diaphragm fuel pump
- Integrated electric starter
- Integrated reduction gearbox, ratio of 2.27:1 or 2.43:1 with optional slipper clutch
- Various liquid and oil radiators available
- Many option available such as: Vacuum pump, external alternator, hydraulic propeller governor
- Operates on automotive fuel with a minimum octane rating of 87
- Time Between Overhauls (TBO): ranges between 600 - 2000 hours
The table below includes data for the Rotax 912 UL.
|Maximum Power (5 mins):||81HP / 59.6KW @ 5800 RPM|
|Maximum Power (sustained)||79HP / 58.9KW @ 5500 RPM|
|Maximum Torque||75.9ft-lb / 103NM @ 4800 RPM|
|Bore||3.13" / 79.5mm|
|Stroke||2.40" / 61.0mm|
|Displacement:||73.91cu.in. / 1211.2cm�|
|IGNITION SYSTEM:||Breakerless Ducati DCDI
(Dual capacitor discharge ignition)
with magneto generator.
The mobile is normally answered during the following times ...
Monday - Sunday: 8:30 am - 9:30pm
Please leave a message as we may be unable to answer. We will call you back!
AeroFix Aviation Ltd
Telephone: 07779 147 229